Samsung Health helps you record and manage your fitness activities, such as running, cycling, swimming, etc. Also, Galaxy Watch wearables user can now exercise more effectively through Life Fitness, Technogym and Corehealth. Trans-agency effort to speed scientific solutions to stem the national opioid crisis.
- We initiate projects to address problems with solutions -whether that is a new type of diagnostic, a device or therapy that can help to better manage a disease or infrastructure to improve the organisation of care.
- While the US healthcare system has come under fire for lack of openness, new legislation may encourage greater openness.
- They aim to protect the public through licensure and regulation of nursing/midwifery education and practice.
- Primary care medical services are provided by physicians, physician assistants, nurse practitioners, or other health professionals who have first contact with a patient seeking medical treatment or care.
- Clinical practitioners focus mainly on the health of individuals, while public health practitioners consider the overall health of communities and populations.
- Over 6.2 million malaria deaths have been averted between 2000 and 2015, primarily of children under five years of age in sub-Saharan Africa.
Legislation Acts regulating drugs, healthcare professionals, medical practices, research and more. Disease Updates Overview of Diseases Learn more about the various infectious diseases that Singapore has overcome. Now that you’re signed up, we’ll send you deadline reminders, plus tips about how to get enrolled, stay enrolled, and get the most from your health insurance. Some features, applications, and services may not be available in all regions or all languages. The Cycle Tracking app and predicted fertile windows should not be used as a form of birth control or to support conception.
The National Survey of Children’s Health
The Human Capital Project is a global effort to accelerate more and better investments in people for greater equity and economic growth. We face big challenges to help the world’s poorest people and ensure that everyone sees benefits from economic growth. Data and research help us understand these challenges and set priorities, share knowledge of what works, and measure progress. The ICRC helps those affected by armed conflict and promotes compliance with international humanitarian law. Improves the health and well-being of America’s mothers, children, and families.
Affordable Care Act
Approximately 7.5 million children under the age of 5 die from malnutrition, usually brought on by not having the money to find or make food. Among communicable diseases, both viral and bacterial, AIDS/HIV, tuberculosis, and malaria are the most common, causing millions of deaths every year. Sign in or register for a Health News plan account to manage your benefits and more. LHDs promote healthy behaviors and protect the public from health problems and hazards. Provides quality primary and preventive care to millions of patients — regardless of their ability to pay.
The Singapore Dental Council is the self-regulatory body for the dental professions constituted under the Dental Registration Act . Its key objectives are to promote high standards of oral health and to promote the interests of the dental profession in Singapore. Safe Management Measures View the full list of community measures, effective 10 October 2022. You need to provide either your email address or mobile phone number. Sleeping Respiratory Rate feature measurements are not intended for medical use, including self-diagnosis or consultation with a doctor, and are only designed for general fitness and wellness purposes. The Health app lets you keep all your health information securely in one place on your device.
Other related resources
To enter and activate the submenu links, hit the down arrow. You will now be able to tab or arrow up or down through the submenu options to access/activate the submenu links. It’s really important because people out there are suffering from lung cancer. But with purpose, pioneering policy, pace and public participation, we can do this. Together, we can create an Aotearoa where smokefree is not an aspirational goal but our reality. Aotearoa is making history with the launch of a bold Smokefree Action Plan that aims to reduce daily smoking prevalence to less than 5 percent for all population groups across the motu by 2025.