Business and self-employed
As a pet sitter, you’ll watch over your clients’ dogs, cats or other pets at their house. Making sure to feed them, give them water, play with them, spend time with them and walk them as needed is also part of the job. To help keep clients satisfied, you’ll need to regularly update them on how their pets are doing.
- Although your specific business journey will be unique to you, we identified a few steps that entrepreneurs can take to start their businesses.
- If you can write copy that gets people excited about purchasing what your client has to sell, you can make good money in this business.
- Businesses range in scale and scope from sole proprietorships to large, international corporations.
- If your business serves customers within a specific local area, enter your service area.
- If your business goes bankrupt, your personal holdings won’t be affected.